Terms of Service
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.techiesmag.com/ you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on the Techies Mag Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display;
- Attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Techies Mag Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- We are transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This will let Techies Mag terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated, and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on the Techies Mag Website are provided “as is.” Techies Mag makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Techies Mag does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Techies Mag or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Techies Mag Website, even if Techies Mag or an authorized representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for incidental damages; these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Techies Mag Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Techies Mag will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Techies Mag may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice, and Techies Mag does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Techies Mag has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Techies Mag of the site, and the use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
The laws shall govern any claim related to the Techies Mag Website without regard to its conflict of law provisions.